Starting this week and heading into October, we are starting a new sermon series called The Beginnings of a Movement. By walking through the first few chapters of the book of Acts, we will see that the church isn’t a place, it’s a movement among all peoples in all places.
Here is the sermon schedule for those who want to read ahead or read along:
- September 7th and 10th—A Growing Kingdom (Acts 1:1-11)
- September 14th and 17th—The Gospel Demands a Response (Acts 2:1-47)
- September 21st and 24th—Testimony of Healing (Acts 3:1-10, 4:1-14)
- September 28th and October 1st—Praying for Boldness (Acts 4:23-31)
- October 5th and 10th—The Mission of Jesus (Luke 4:42–44)
Our sermon resource this month comes from Mercy Hill’s sending church pastor J. D. Greear. It’s called Jesus Continued . . . And you can get it here.
Also, coming soon, our Equip page will be expanded with additional sermon series resources that will be continually updated for diving deep into the topics discussed in every sermon series, so look out for that.
-Alex Nolette (Equip Coordinator/Community Groups)